Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Frustration

If you know me, you know I have a tendency to become frustrated quite easily. As I have gotten older, I have mellowed some, but I still have a tendency to let things get under my skin.

Sometimes it's the kids. Sometimes it's the husband. Other times it's just life in general.

And I know I shouldn't be this way, but I am human. I have my own faults.

I am dealing with some frustration now and trying to work through it in the correct manner. I pray for guidance and the right words to say so that people do not become offended. I know God will help me handle it.

So today I choose to be grateful for this frustration, because it will teach me a lesson. That of which I am not sure right now, but I know God has a plan.

On a side note, Ben is doing much better. They are still doing tests and looking for answers for what happened last week, but for now we are all grateful he is alive and breathing.

On a second side note, please continue to pray for my friend Jen and her family. Her teenage son had open heart surgery this past Saturday. Although he did well, they waited to close his chest until yesterday. They were supposed to let him wake up today. I pray so hard that things go according to plan and setback are minimal. This family has just been through it.

Blessings (even in my frustration)
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment