Tuesday, April 3, 2012

friends and beautiful days

Today I am grateful for the beautiful days we have had and the opportunity to spend it with friends.

I met Michelle and her three kiddos for a lunch and afternoon at the park. And although the kids got tired, hot, and fussy.....and let's face it so did Michelle and myself, we still had a good time. It's amazing how even though we haven't seen each other since Christmas, we picked up just like we talk every day.

The kids have grown so much and we loved watching them play. Alex ran until his heart was content. Even when we came home, we still stayed outside for him to kick his ball and ride his bike. Thank heavens for sunscreen, because his fair little skin definitely needed it on this 85 degree day. Can you believe it? 85 degrees in April!!!!! (That makes me so excited to think we will get out of school on time this year!!!!)

So, thank you God for the time I got to spend with my friend. We are not promised tomorrow, so I'm glad we chose to do this today.

Hope you are having a blessed day as well,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment